CAMPUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL MISSION STATEMENT
THE MISSION OF CAMPUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL IS TO CULTIVATE INQUIRING, KNOWLEDGEABLE, COMPASSIONATE LEARNERS WHO ACT WITH UNDERSTANDING AND COURAGE TO MAKE THE WORLD A MORE PEACEFUL PLACE.
Campus International is a K-8 school that prepares students to be global citizens by emphasizing student inquiry and a global perspective. CIS is located on the campus of Cleveland State University and benefits from a unique, nationally-recognized partnership with the university. CIS offers:
- Two authorized International Baccalaureate programmes (Primary Years Program and Middle Years Program) that sets high standards for students’ academic and personal achievements.
- Teaching and learning that promotes inquiry
- Mandarin instruction beginning in kindergarten.
- resources from CSU including a faculty advisor to assist with curriculum development, student teachers to augment classroom teaching and other university resources.
- an environment that helps students understand of the benefits of college, creating a clear path for increasing higher education attainment for urban students.
Learn more about the International Baccalaureate HERE.